Header Ads

Tips to propose a girl by text? Proposal ideas || Split status

 

how to propose a girl on chat?



  • Start with a conversation to propose a girl by text: 

To propose a girl by text online you should make a trust to your girl by saying her "I I LOVE YOU", "YOU ARE MY ONE OF THE BEST LOVING PERSON" and "I ALWAYS LOVE YOU".

You need to make close bond with the girl. To impressing a girl by whats app chat or Online Chat belongs to very difficult task. Because probably you  and your girl haven't meet In-person.
  1. I ALWAYS LOVE YOU
  2. I I LOVE YOU", "YOU ARE MY ONE OF THE BEST LOVING PERSON
  3. Today, i would like to get a coffee for you
  4. Are you angel, that is absolutely right

  • MAKE HER APPRECIATION:
When you'r chating online with a girl try to appreciate her. There are many ways to appreciate her you can say to the girl "YOU ARE LOOKING VERY BEAUTIFUL, I HAVEN'T NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE LIKE TODAYS", "TODAY YOU ARE LOOKING VERY GORGEOUS" there many ways to appreciate her:

  1. YOU ARE LOOKING PREETY.
  2. YOU LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL
  3. YOU HAVE JUST CREASED MY HEART
  4. YOU ARE LOOKING VERY BEAUTIFUL
  5.  HAVEN'T NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE LIKE TODAYS
  6. TODAY YOU ARE LOOKING VERY GORGEOUS


  •  BY FUNNY JOCKS:

To impress a girl directly you should try to tell her jocks. This is the one of the best tip to propose a girl by just saying words. Just tell simple jocks that indirectly makes sense you love her. The Girl will assume you love her and for the lifetime you are the correct choice for her.

Jocks makes a cool impression in front of your love, and this is the fact girls mostly likes the funny guy. This is the one of the best option to impress a girl by funny jocks. There are some examples.

    1. Hey beautiful, my good name is chance, may i have one?
    2. Could you share a map? I seem to have lost my way in the captivating gaze of your eyes.
    3. Is the temperature rising, or is your presence the cause of this warmth?
    4. You bring radiant sunshine into the cloudy landscape of my life.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.